Further details coming soon!
Design Surrey learning events are designed for public sector practitioners within Surrey, with limited or some knowledge and experience of the topic, and those who would like to refresh or build on their existing knowledge.
The Learning event will include:
- a live speaker presentation and Q&A
- a workshop with activities and discussions
- a members only online resource library of content, presentations, key takeaways and further reading
Ross O’Ceallaigh, Programme Manager, Design South East
Guest speakers TBA!
Date: Tuesday 22nd February 2022
Time: 09:30 – 13:00 (Login from 09:15)
Format: Online via Zoom
Design Surrey member organisations:
Surrey local authority members: Please ensure all bookings are made through your key contact or representative who will be able to book places at this event on your behalf. If you do not know who that is, please email: email@example.com and we will let you know.
To book, please email the central Design Surrey email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of delegate(s)
- Role/Job title
- Email address of delegate(s)
- Confirmation the delegate(s) can access Zoom through a work or personal device (if this event should take place via Zoom)