Knowledge Exchange events are about showcasing projects, sharing knowledge and sparking connections. Join us in beautiful Tunbridge Wells to learn about new and upcoming developments in north and west Kent, and connect with the key players in the county.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what’s happening in the county and connect with other professionals in the planning, design and development sectors.
The event will feature a series of presentations showcasing key developments, Q&A with speakers, and the opportunity to network with speakers and attendees.
- Whitecliffe, Ebbsfleet, and Mill Pond, Dartford
– Holly Mills – Senior Architectural Designer, & James Serrano – Senior Design Manager, Weston Homes
- Liberty Quarter and De Haviland Place, Kings Hill
– Chris Bath – Partner, BPTW
- Social Impact in Practice
– Dieter Kleiner – Founding Director, RCKa
- The Mitchell Building, The Skinners’ School, Tunbridge Wells
– Tom Morgan – Associate, Bell Phillips Architects
- Ross Johnson, Nature-based Solutions Manager, Kent Wildlife Trust
The event will include:
- Live speaker presentations and Q&A
- Networking opportunities
- Members-only resource library of presentations and further reading
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2023
Time: 1:30 – 4:45 pm
Venue: One Warwick Park Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Kent Design member organisations:
Book online here.
This event is included in your membership package. Ask us for a members booking code / check with your Key Contact prior to booking online.
Book online here.
There are a limited number of places available to non-members. The cost of individual places is £95+Vat pp.
Seating: This will be arranged with extra space between seats and rows, or at tables. Hand sanitiser gel will be available.
Image credit: Weston Homes